Beef Tacos Recipe
Serves four people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
1 large diced red onion
1 diced yellow pepper
1 diced green pepper
Rapeseed oil – preferably crushed
1 large clove of garlic peeled and sliced
1 tsp smoked paprika
1½ teaspoons cumin
500 g minced beef
250 ml beef stock
12 corn taco shells
- Soften the onion and peppers in 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a low heat.
- Cook the paprika, cumin and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the beef and stir until it has browned.
- Pour in the stock, cover, and cook for 45 minutes, or until reduced and delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Spread the taco shells out on a baking tray and place in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes until crisp.
- Fill the shells with the meat, add salsa and guacamole and top with cheese or lay everything out and let everyone help themselves.